While continuing to apply technologies to make courts "smarter", China's top court said on Thursday that it will also further strengthen the protection of data security and personal information to promote the healthy development of smart courts.
- New fraud law to be implemented nationwide
- Campaign against elder fraud continues apace
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
The Supreme People's Court (SPC) recently issued a notice to organize people's courts at all levels to award the 2022 Scale of Honor medals.
- Top court briefs work on Civil Code implementation and releases typical cases
- National and local rules forging fresh regulatory environment