China's top court issued a judicial interpretation on handling criminal cases involving forest resources on Monday, in a bid to further promote environmental conservation.
- Courts remain committed to handing down heavy punishment for drug-related crimes
- SPC, ACWF jointly release typical cases on protection of minors
More foreign enterprises have chosen Chinese courts to settle their patent and technology-related disputes, due to the equal protection offered to them in the handling of such cases, said an official with the Supreme People's Court (SPC).
- Guidance to be issued on handling BRI-related cases
- IP court helps appliance giants settle dispute
A new online platform for searching civil, criminal and administrative cases was opened to the public on Tuesday。
- Judges told to police themselves
- SPC IP court releases annual report, summary of judgment