Courts have been ordered to implement a new law on telecom and online fraud, which imposes heavier punishment on scammers, China's top court said on Tuesday.
- Campaign against elder fraud continues apace
- SPC releases judicial directive for a unified national market
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
Chief justices from BRICS countries — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa — have declared that they will promote the convenience of trade and investment by the rule of law and improve international judicial assistance by information-based means.
- Courts crack down on financial crimes
- China's chief justice urges improved BRICS judicial cooperation