SPC, ACWF jointly release typical cases on protection of minors
The Supreme People's Court and the All-China Women's Federation jointly released 10 typical cases of judicial assistance in protecting the rights and interests of minors on May 29, two days prior to International Children's Day.
- Online consumers' rights better protected
- While growing 'smarter', courts pledge to boost convenience, data protection
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
Top court releases typical cases on wetland protection
The Supreme People's Court (SPC) released 12 typical cases on wetland protection on May 31.
- SPC stresses safeguarding national security through severe punishment of crimes endangering public security
- Chinese courts empowered to better support family education, protect minors