The approval process for prisoners' sentence commutation and parole in China will be much stricter under a new guideline.
- China's top court to clarify biodiversity protection laws
- China's top court highlights penalty for evasion, obstruction of law enforcement
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
China has seen a continuous decline of drug-related criminal cases since 2015, indicating that such offenses have been effectively controlled under the country's intensified fight against drugs and harsh punishment for those found with, China's top court said.
- Zhou Qiang addresses founding of Judges’ Federation of Literature and Art
- Court, academics cooperating more on IPR protection in GBA