On July 25, the Supreme People's Court (SPC) released a judicial directive to accelerate the establishment of a unified national market at a press conference.
- Judicial reform improves case filing, overall court experience
- Interpretations seek to improve court efficiency
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
The Supreme People's Court (SPC) and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security jointly released a circular on protecting equal employment rights of recovered COVID-19 patients on Aug 16.
- Ningbo Maritime Court performs contactless foreign ship detention
- Chongqing One-stop Diversified Dispute Resolution Center for International Commercial Affairs unveiled