China's top court issued a judicial interpretation on handling criminal cases involving forest resources on Monday, in a bid to further promote environmental conservation.
- Courts remain committed to handing down heavy punishment for drug-related crimes
- SPC, ACWF jointly release typical cases on protection of minors
A judicial interpretation to identify and apply relevant foreign laws is expected to be released soon to help Chinese judges efficiently resolve disputes involving foreign parties, China's top court said.
- IP court helps appliance giants settle dispute
- Procedures optimized for foreign-related cases
Cases of prohibited animals hurting people raise concerns among public.
- Deng Xiuming holds video meeting with Supreme Court chairman of Kyrgyz Republic
- Mainland, HK begin mutual recognition of legal judgments