China's top court released the country's first white paper on drug control at a media conference on June 20.
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
- Supreme Court releases cases of refusal to obey court orders
A Chinese court has ruled Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Chinese subsidiaries must pay 80 million yuan ($11.6 million) to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringement
- China court overturns iPhone sale ban
- ZTE reaches settlement with US authorities over export violation charges
In a nationally watched case, the Shandong Provincial High People's Court cut a man's life sentence to five years in prison on Friday after he appealed on the basis of self-defense.
- Draft aims to preserve respect for national anthem
- Drug crimes decline, but fight continues
Date:9 am, June 16, 2017
Place:Second Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Contract dispute between Taizhou-based Kunmao Real Estate Co, Ltd, Zhang Huamao, Huang Heng, Lin Weishuan, He Qiming, He Pinguang and Taizhou-based Xinhe Real Estate Co, Ltd