China’s Supreme People’s Court (SPC) and Supreme People’s Procuratorate (SPP) issued an interpretation on several issues in the application of law in the handling of criminal cases involving infringement of citizens’ personal information in a press conference on May 9.
- Supreme Court releases cases of refusal to obey court orders
- Supreme court issues rule on online judicial auctions
A Chinese court has ruled Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Chinese subsidiaries must pay 80 million yuan ($11.6 million) to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringement
- China court overturns iPhone sale ban
- ZTE reaches settlement with US authorities over export violation charges
"I couldn't bear to compromise as a father. Food safety is a life or death matter. What I did, I did to protect my child," Guo said, explaining that he first met with employees from Yashili to discuss compensation in June 2009.
- Courts plan for more global cases
- Court reforms swell filings in civil cases
Date:14 pm, May 17, 2017
Place:Third Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between Shijiazhuang-based Yingjia Real Estate Development Co, Ltd and Zhejiang-based Hongxiang Construction Group Co, Ltd