A guideline on judicial reform for the next five years was issued by the Supreme People's Court (SPC) at a press conference on Feb 27.
- Blue book on courts' informatization in China issued
- SPC releases report on judicial protection of environment
Chinese courts concluded 15,000 foreign-related civil and commercial cases of first instance in 2018, a work report of the Supreme People's Court said Mar 12.
- China's top court vows better legal service for BRI-related cases
- Chinese court grants Qualcomm an injunction against Apple
China's legal workers are called on to uphold their firm belief in communism and follow the Party's leadership unswervingly at a meeting attended by President Xi Jinping on Mar 19.
- Informatization improves judicial efficiency, fairness
- Promoting judicial openness and fairness for better service
Date:9 am, March 22, 2019
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Construction contract dispute between Hebeisijian Construction Engineering Co., Ltd and Jinjia Property Development Ltd in Qinhuangdao, Hebei province