On 17 June 2021, the Supreme People's Court ("SPC") held a press conference to announce the release of the Rules of Online Litigation of People's Court ("the Rules").
- Judicial authorities release guideline, typical cases to clarify justifiable self-defense
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
A judiciary delegation from China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) concluded its four-day visit to Beijing Friday.
- Courts ordered to better protect private businesses, entrepreneurs
- Mainland-Hong Kong mutual arbitral awards enforcement to take full effect
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration