SPC press conference on the fourth interpretation of several issues concerning the application of the Insurance Law.
- SPC releases typical cases of land requisition, housing demolition
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
A tribunal to deal with possible lawsuits during the China International Import Expo, which will be held in Shanghai from Nov 5 to 10, was established inside the venue on Monday.
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
China's top court is considering raising the level of compensation for mental anguish for people subjected to wrongful legal decisions, a senior official said.
- Top court to enhance protection of entrepreneurs
- Improving judicial mechanisms to support opening-up
Date:9 am, November 2, 2018
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Sale contract dispute between Jiangsu Leshi Fuel Ltd, Le Gaoqun and Tianjin Guodian Sea Transportation Ltd