The approval process for prisoners' sentence commutation and parole in China will be much stricter under a new guideline.
- China's top court to clarify biodiversity protection laws
- China's top court highlights penalty for evasion, obstruction of law enforcement
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
Chinese courts have been told to provide strong legal support for new technological industries and focus more on handling cases involving information security this year.
- Top court makes clear upholding the law doesn't mean being harsh
- Punitive system to better protect environment