Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
The recent patent lawsuits between Qualcomm and Apple in China will probably end in mediation after a prolonged wrangle over the interests of the two IT giants, industry experts said.
- Huawei wins a victory in Samsung patent dispute
- Patent lawsuit turns up heat on Apple
A white paper issued by China's State Council Information Office on Dec 15 said the country has promoted law-based administration to protect the people's legitimate rights and interests.
- New public library law to take effect early next year
- Court: Hospitals not responsible if families refuse to give consent
Date:14 pm, December 13, 2017
Place:Seventh Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Loan contract dispute between Gansu-based Huayue Industry and Trade Group Co, Ltd, Everbright Xinglong Co, Ltd, Yongdeng County-based Lianbang Malt Processing Plant, Yongdeng-based Jinlong Real Estate Development Co, Ltd, Yongdeng County-based Huayue Industrial Co, Ltd and Yongdeng County-based Huayue Industrial Co, Ltd