SPC held a press conference on Sept 3 on a guideline and typical cases on self-defense.
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
China has seen stronger protection of intellectual property rights and faster development of innovation under the particular care and high requirements of the central leadership, authorities and IPR experts said.
- Courts to assist development of healthy internet economy
- Courts vow to add impetus to China's anti-monopoly drive
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration