The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
The water droplet-shaped bottle of J'adore may become a protected trademark in China following a decision from the nation's top court that overturned previous rulings.
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
- Huawei wins in Samsung patent dispute
Judicial professionals gave a thumbs-up after China's top court said it is preparing to interpret when self-defense should be considered excessive, calling the move a driving force to ending controversies in legal practice.
- Court president emphasizes the need to create sound financial legal environment
- SPC vice-president meets UNCITRAL secretary
Date:9 am, September 19, 2018
Place:Grand Chamber of the Fourth Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Execution dispute between Shanghai Anyuchun Industry Development Co, Ltd, Shanghai Jinhang Industry Co, Ltd, Shanxi Huajin Textile and Dyeing Co, Ltd and Shanghai Jiexin Aviation Logistics Co, Ltd