The Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate jointly issued a judicial interpretation on the application of law to criminal cases of exam cheating at a press conference held at the SPC on Sept 5.
- SPC to implement guideline on solving difficulties in enforcing court rulings
- SPC issues guideline on diversified dispute resolution mechanism and litigation service center
Handling of international disputes is earning praise, as the number of BRI cases increases.
- International commercial court has first hearing
- China improves judicial services for foreign businesses
The Supreme People’s Court held a ceremony marking the establishment of an international maritime judicial base in East China's Zhejiang province, the third of its kind, in the Ningbo Maritime Court on Oct 16.
- Legal services in Xiong'an urged to improve
- Retrial begins for high-profile defendant in Yunnan
Date:9 am, Oct 16, 2019
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Dispute over the rejection of a patent application between Liang Tiewen and the Patent Reexamination Board of the National Intellectual Property Administration