On 17 June 2021, the Supreme People's Court ("SPC") held a press conference to announce the release of the Rules of Online Litigation of People's Court ("the Rules").
- Judicial authorities release guideline, typical cases to clarify justifiable self-defense
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
A proposal on a pilot reform of the trial-level system was submitted to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress for deliberation on Tuesday.
- Shanghai Financial Court, country's first, gains increasing global acceptance
- New rules to curb misuse of facial recognition tech
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration