The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
The water droplet-shaped bottle of J'adore may become a protected trademark in China following a decision from the nation's top court that overturned previous rulings.
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
- Huawei wins in Samsung patent dispute
China is building up its international image and the credibility of its judicial system through dealing with high-profile foreign-related intellectual property cases, a senior official from China's top court said.
- China to further regulate national compensation procedures
- SPC head meets with Latvian judicial official