China’s Supreme People’s Court and Supreme People’s Procuratorate released a judicial interpretation on compensation in criminal cases at a press conference in Beijing on Jan 7.
- Graft targeted in safety accidents
- Supreme Court issues interpretation of insurance law
Apple Inc's latest patent dispute in China may hurt the company's iPhone sales and harm its brand image in the world's largest smartphone market, experts said.
- Disney sues Chinese companies over copyright infringement
- China's supreme court rules against Eli Lilly in patent infringement case
Under new system, providers are asked not to use personal info without users' consent
- Law for elderly proposed
- China to recruit lawyers, legal experts to draft bills
Date:9 am, May 9, 2016
Place:Second Tribunal of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Contract dispute among Changjiang Waterway Bureau, Tianjin Gangfeng Ship Fuel Sales Co, Ltd, and Tianjin Hongde Shengyu Port Engineering Co