Five guiding cases related to cyber crimes were released by the SPC on Dec 25.
- SPC news briefing introduces new provisions concerning prohibitory injunctions
- Chinese courts hearing more cybersecurity cases
Qualcomm won a preliminary order from a Chinese court banning the importation and sale of several iPhone models violating two of Qualcomm's patents in China.
- Dispute tribunal set up for international expo
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
Chinese courts will increase efforts to ensure better judicial protection of property rights, according to a meeting of the country's high court presidents.
- Livelihood cases a Spring Festival focus
- China to continue fighting for stable and safe society
Date:9 am, Jan 14, 2018
Place:Fourth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Financial dispute between Fujian-based Chaoda Modern Agriculture Group, Agricultural Bank of China, Fujian branch, Fuzhou-based Chaoda Biotechnology Ltd and Zhangzhou-based Chaoda Microorganism Organic Fertilizer Ltd, Fujian-based Chaoda Agricultural Products Sale Ltd, Hengyang Laide Biological Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Fuzhou Green Chaoda Microorganism Organic fFertilizer Ltd and other parties