Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
The recent patent lawsuits between Qualcomm and Apple in China will probably end in mediation after a prolonged wrangle over the interests of the two IT giants, industry experts said.
- Huawei wins a victory in Samsung patent dispute
- Patent lawsuit turns up heat on Apple
Delegates to the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China who represent the legal sector said on Thursday that construction of a judicial system and related reforms will be accelerated and improved.
- Group interview on comprehensively advancing law-based governance of China held
- Delegates under spotlight
Date:14.30 pm, October 17, 2017
Place:First Court of the First Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Financial loan contract dispute between Zhuhai-based Fujingju Investment Co, Ltd, Cai Huanli, Zhuhai branch of Ping An Bank Co, Ltd, Cai Zhubiao, Ding Huini and Cai Huanhui