The top court held a press conference to report on progress in providing judicial protection for the ecosystem of the Yangtze River Economic Belt on Jan 9.
- New guiding cases on IP, state compensation, enforcement, environmental protection released
- Top court boosts efforts to assist victims of injustice
A court in east China's Jiangxi Province on Dec 31 ruled in favor of Peppa Pig's British creator and ordered the copyright infringer to compensate for the losses of the plaintiff.
- High efficiency a significant advantage of China's int'l commercial courts: SPC
- Foreign faith in Chinese courts is on the rise
China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) has issued a plan to further advance the modernization of the country's adjudicatory system and capacity.
- Top court vows to come down hard on crimes related to coronavirus
- China publishes typical bankruptcy reorganization, compromise cases
Date:9 am, Jan 17, 2019
Place:Seventh Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Construction contract dispute between Laoting-based Urban Construction Investment Ltd, Langfang Economic & Technological Development Zone-based Wenxiang Real Estate Development Ltd, Jiangsu-based Hongjian Group Ltd, Laoting-based Tengji Real Estate Development Ltd, Beijing-based Rishengda Construction Enterprise Group Ltd, Tangshan-based Jinlei Construction Engineering Ltd and Laoting Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau