China’s top court released new regulations detailing procedures for online judicial sales at a press conference in Beijing on August 3.
- SPC, SPP unveils rules of compensation in criminal cases
- Graft targeted in safety accidents
A number of US Anti-dumping (AD) proceedings are currently going on against Chinese exports, many involving chemical and steel products.
- Samsung sues Huawei in China for patent infringements
- Huawei sues Samsung for millions
Recently, China’s Supreme People’s Court released a notice about hearing and execution of civil and commercial cases to provide judicatory guarantees for the growth of private capital.
- SPC's vice president speaks on alternative dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution system must improve
Date:9 am, October 20, 2016
Place:Second Court of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Financial loan contract dispute between China Logistics Co, Ltd, Harbin Changjiang Road Branch of China GuangFa Bank, Harbin-based Shangde Industrial Co, Ltd, Shanghai-based Shangde Supplies Co, Ltd, Liu Hudong, Hu Xiaomei, Liu Xiaochun, Yang Binge, Liu Xiaoqiu and Liu Jingyang