Two judicial interpretations were released to better deal with cases of manipulating securities and futures markets.
- SPC issues guideline on judicial protection of sci-tech innovation board
- SPC describes five-year outline on tackling judgment enforcement difficulties
Judicial professionals applauded the first public hearing by a court established to hear international commercial disputes as a "landmark step."
- China improves judicial services for foreign businesses
- China's top court vows better legal service for BRI-related cases
More than 14.5 million people had been placed on a credit blacklist for defaulting on their court orders as of July 9.
- Joint law enforcement on environment in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region
- Special pardons issued for PRC's 70th anniversary
Date:9 am, July 10, 2019
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Mining right dispute between Juungar Banner-based Tasong Shuyan Shenzhou Coal Ltd, Lei Yong, Zhang Jinmei, Gao Liangtao and Xu Shimeng