The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
A tribunal to deal with possible lawsuits during the China International Import Expo, which will be held in Shanghai from Nov 5 to 10, was established inside the venue on Monday.
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
A total of 98 tasks in advancing law-based governance in China have been assigned to respective units, according to a statement made public recently.
- Dispute tribunal set up for international expo
- China's third internet court opens in Guangzhou
Date:9 am, September 28, 2018
Place:Fourth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Equity transfer dispute between Xia Jun, Zhang Guiping, Pu Jun, Lu Weibing, Wang Hongtao, Xian-based Zhongsen Pharmacy Co, Ltd and Xian-based Lantai Pharmacy Co, Ltd