On 17 June 2021, the Supreme People's Court ("SPC") held a press conference to announce the release of the Rules of Online Litigation of People's Court ("the Rules").
- Judicial authorities release guideline, typical cases to clarify justifiable self-defense
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
China has rolled out measures to boost the role of people's tribunals, the lowest level of courts in China, in primary-level social governance, according to a guideline issued by the country's top court.
- Guideline to help litigants prepare evidence for use in court hearings
- Courts protecting seed industry
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration