Five guiding cases related to cyber crimes were released by the SPC on Dec 25.
- SPC news briefing introduces new provisions concerning prohibitory injunctions
- Chinese courts hearing more cybersecurity cases
Qualcomm won a preliminary order from a Chinese court banning the importation and sale of several iPhone models violating two of Qualcomm's patents in China.
- Dispute tribunal set up for international expo
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
Serious offenders involved in illegal trading of foreign currencies will be charged with the crime of illegal business operations, according to a recent judicial explanation issued by the SPC and SPP.
- Judicial officers and groups honored for outstanding work
- Beijing launches bankruptcy court to support high-quality economy
Date:9 am, Jan 14, 2019
Place:Fourth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Financial dispute between Fujian-based Chaoda Modern Agriculture Group, Agricultural Bank of China, Fujian branch, Fuzhou-based Chaoda Biotechnology Ltd and Zhangzhou-based Chaoda Microorganism Organic Fertilizer Ltd, Fujian-based Chaoda Agricultural Products Sale Ltd, Hengyang Laide Biological Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Fuzhou Green Chaoda Microorganism Organic fFertilizer Ltd and other parties