Judges from the Supreme People's Court (SPC) introduced the progress China has made in providing judicial protection for intellectual property rights at a press conference held by the Information Office of the State Council on April 21.
- SPC reports on judicial protection for ecosystem of Yangtze River basin
- New guiding cases on IP, state compensation, enforcement, environmental protection released
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, China's top court has been working on legal documents and calling for the wide application of online platforms in judicial work to ensure the quality and efficiency of foreign-related case hearings, a chief judge of the court said.
- Peppa Pig owner wins copyright infringement case
- High efficiency a significant advantage of China's int'l commercial courts: SPC
Difficult technical patent disputes have been solved more quickly and the quality of case hearings has also improved, a senior official of China's top court said.
- Chinese courts livestream nearly 7 million trials: Report
- Legal protections, services upheld during pandemic
Date:10 am, May 19, 2020
Place:Second Chamber of the Fifth Circuit Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Debt dispute between Wang Zhifeng, Zeng Tianwang and Lanping-based Sifang Mining Co., Ltd