China’s Supreme People’s Court and Supreme People’s Procuratorate released a judicial interpretation on compensation in criminal cases at a press conference in Beijing on Jan 7.
- Graft targeted in safety accidents
- Supreme Court issues interpretation of insurance law
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it has sued Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringements in Beijing, escalating a legal battle between the smartphone rivals.
- Huawei sues Samsung for millions
- Greek firm told to pay for Chinese salvage work
The head of China's top court called for the building of Beautiful China and effective protection of the rights and interests of people in terms of the environment at a seminar in Beijing.
- SPC reviews judicial work in first half of 2016
- China focuses on judicial accountability reform
Date:9 am, May 9, 2016
Place:Second Tribunal of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Contract dispute among Changjiang Waterway Bureau, Tianjin Gangfeng Ship Fuel Sales Co, Ltd, and Tianjin Hongde Shengyu Port Engineering Co