The Supreme People's Court held a press conference on June 16 to release a set of guidelines on handling civil cases related to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
- SPC reports progress on judicial protection of IPR
China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) has issued a set of new guidelines to deal with foreign-related commercial and maritime cases stemming from or affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
- Peppa Pig owner wins copyright infringement case
Beijing courts have not stopped offering legal services during the COVID-19 pandemic thanks to an online platform.
- China's top court publishes typical crew member cases for guidance
- Courts urged to focus more on drug fight
Date:9:00 am, July 2, 2020
Place:First Chamber of the First Circuit Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Share transfer dispute between Guangzhou-based Yunxing Real Estate Development Group Co., Ltd, Zhou Cheng, Zheng Naiming and Chen Jinhong