SPC held a press conference on Sept 3 on a guideline and typical cases on self-defense.
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) has issued a set of new guidelines to deal with foreign-related commercial and maritime cases stemming from or affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
- Peppa Pig owner wins copyright infringement case
Chinese courts are exploring an online platform and a wider application of internet technologies to offer more effective, convenient and low-cost services for overseas litigants amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- China releases guideline on courts to facilitate opening-up
- SPC issues first white paper on environment protection along Yangtze River
Date:4:30 pm, September 27, 2020
Place:Second Chamber of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Dispute over objection to the enforcement of a court ruling between Bi Sunhui, Beijing-based Changfu Investment Fund (Limited Partnership) and Heilongjiang-based Zhongran Real Estate Development Co., Ltd