Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms, according to a news conference on July 31.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
A Chinese company that develops self-balancing scooters won two patent infringement lawsuits launched by U.S. companies in half a month, media reported on Sept. 4.
- Lawyers in Chinese student kidnap case ask to terminate contract
- Chinese firm loses trademark battle with Qualcomm
China has accelerated the development of cyber laws since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC), by actively engaging the government, Internet service providers and netizens in creating a clean cyber environment, observers said.
- SPC senior official visits Finland, the Netherlands
- Monopoly law under revision
Date:9 am, September 19, 2017
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between Qingdao Sanli Group Co, Ltd and China Haisum Engineering Co, Ltd