The Supreme People's Court (SPC) of China released six criminal cases in which a party refused to obey a court order at a briefing on Nov 30 in Beijing.
- Supreme court issues rule on online judicial auctions
- SPC, SPP unveils rules of compensation in criminal cases
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group may take more rogue vendors to court after suing two sellers of fake Swarovski watches offered on its shopping sites.
- Michael Jordan wins trademark case
- Chinese firms' fresh success in anti-dumping cases
China's top court called for increasing support for the judges who hear cases at courts of the basic level at a meeting on Feb 16.
- Courts told to heighten security after knife attack
- Top court actions helped villager who illegally purchased corns
Date:9 a.m., Feb 8, 2017
Place:First Court of the First Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Stock right transfer dispute between Hainan-based Datang Properties ＆ Investment Co, Ltd, Wang Jiangxiao, Shanghai-based Qingtian Enterprise Management Co, Ltd, Hainan-based Qintian Industrial Co, Ltd, Wuhan-based Botao Real Estate Development Co, Ltd, Hainan-based Lingfeng Properties Co, Ltd and Wang Lingfeng