The Supreme People's Court (SPC) of China released six criminal cases in which a party refused to obey a court order at a briefing on Nov 30 in Beijing.
- Supreme court issues rule on online judicial auctions
- SPC, SPP unveils rules of compensation in criminal cases
A Chinese court has ruled in favor of Apple Inc in design patent disputes between it and a domestic phone-maker, overturning a ban on selling iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus phones in China.
- ZTE reaches settlement with US authorities over export violation charges
- Samsung to compensate Chinese consumer for Note 7 fire
China's national association of lawyers unveiled a set of regulations on March 24 to better protect the legal rights of lawyers and strictly regulate their behavior to ensure the healthy development of the profession.
- SPC head meets with Czech Attorney General
- Report highlights China's judicial progress