The SPC held a press conference on Nov 28, releasing typical cases of environmental resource trials to guarantee the Yangtze River Economic Belt's development.
- Top court's circuit courts conclude over 28,000 trials
- SPC news briefing on interpretation concerning the Insurance Law
Qualcomm won a preliminary order from a Chinese court banning the importation and sale of several iPhone models violating two of Qualcomm's patents in China.
- Dispute tribunal set up for international expo
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
Trial procedures in China are becoming more and more transparent, according to a report on "judicial transparency of courts"released on Dec 10.
- Guideline aims to improve safety of bus drivers
- Advisory committee contributes to judicial improvement
Date:9 am, November 23, 2018
Place:The Grande Chamber of Fourth Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Loan contract dispute between Kang Xiaoqiang, Zhang Ruixiang, Shanxi Xinfutang Pharmaceutical Ltd and Zhang Lipeng