The Supreme People’s Court (SPC) gave a multimedia interview on March 15, highlighting the achievements of judicial system comprehensive reform in the country based on the latest SPC work report.
- SPC gives interview on accelerating smart court construction
- SPC gives interview on breaking enforcement difficulties
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd has won another patent victory in China over its South Korean competitor Samsung Electronics Co Ltd,.
- Judgment pronounced in Huawei and Samsung case
- Foreign enterprises breaking laws will be duly punished
The Supervision Law was adopted by China's national legislature on March 20, legalizing a more sophisticated and efficient anti-graft network.
- China's national legislature adopts supervision law
- Supreme People's Court and ministry target defaulters who ignore rulings
Date:9 am, Mar 19, 2018
Place:Second Court of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Construction land use right assignment contract dispute between Qi Taihe, Shengfang Real Estate Development Co, Ltd, and Qitaihe branch of Heilongjiang China Post Co, Ltd