The Supreme People's Court (SPC) described implementation of People's Assessors Law over the past year at a press conference on Apr 25 in Beijing.
- SPC releases guideline on five-year plan of judicial reform
- Blue book on courts' informatization in China issued
Judicial professionals applauded the first public hearing by a court established to hear international commercial disputes as a "landmark step."
- China improves judicial services for foreign businesses
- China's top court vows better legal service for BRI-related cases
Zhou Qiang, China's chief justice, on June 13 called for a modern litigation service system that is efficient, smart, precise, interactive and convenient for dispute resolution.
- Chinese courts urged to promote mediation
- China to expand online, cross-regional case filing
Date:9 am, June 12, 2019
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Loan dispute between Beijing branch of the China Minsheng Bank and The City Construction Company Ltd of China Ailway 15th Bureau Group