China’s top court released new regulations detailing procedures for online judicial sales at a press conference in Beijing on August 3.
- SPC, SPP unveils rules of compensation in criminal cases
- Graft targeted in safety accidents
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it has sued Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringements in Beijing.
- Huawei sues Samsung for millions
- Greek firm told to pay for Chinese salvage work
The vice head of China's top tribunal has called for deeper judicial media convergence and increased management innovation at a forum in Northeast China’s Heilongjiang province.
- Boost judicial support for financial innovation along "Belt and Road"
- Top court releases typical cases to promote "core socialist values"
Date:9 am, August 23, 2016
Place:Seventh Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Contract dispute among Jia Minglin, Feng Yehong, the Jincheng Branch of the Lanzhou Rural Commercial Bank, Lanzhou-based Yingjie Business Equipment Co, Ltd, and Kongli Loan