The Supreme People's Court issued a guideline at its news conference on Aug 1.
- SPC, SPP issue judicial interpretations on dealing criminal securities and futures cases
- SPC issues guideline on judicial protection of sci-tech innovation board
Judicial professionals applauded the first public hearing by a court established to hear international commercial disputes as a "landmark step."
- China improves judicial services for foreign businesses
- China's top court vows better legal service for BRI-related cases
The Supreme People's Court issued a guideline on Aug 9 to clarify and regulate death sentence review and execution procedures to better protect the rights and interests of people on death row.
- Chinese courts see rapid rise in cases, transparency
- China to improve litigation services
Date:9 am, Aug 6, 2019
Place:Fourth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering contract dispute between Yingkou-based Jincheng Scientific and Technological Economy and Trade Ltd and Dalian Beicheng Construction Group Ltd