The Supreme People's Court held a press conference on June 16 to release a set of guidelines on handling civil cases related to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
- SPC reports progress on judicial protection of IPR
China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) has issued a set of new guidelines to deal with foreign-related commercial and maritime cases stemming from or affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
- Peppa Pig owner wins copyright infringement case
Courts across the country have been told to offer stronger legal support for entrepreneurs and give equal protection to all market players.
- Jurists highlight preparations for implementing China's Civil Code
- China corrects wrongful criminal cases involving property rights
Date:2:30 pm, August 6, 2020
Place:Fourth Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over patent invalidation between Nuctech Company Limited, Tsinghua University, the National Intellectual Property Administration, PowerScan Company Limited and Xuchang-based Ruishi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd