The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
A French court sentenced two men to prison on charges of deadly violence against a Chinese textile designer in 2016 on June 19.
- Court ruling on bottle seen as 'significant' for IP protection
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
- Loan contract dispute between Taiyuan Yingze East Street branch of Jinshang Bank Co, Ltd, Siziwang Banner-based Jiahui Silicon Co, Ltd, Jiexiu-based Mianshan Scenic Zone Development Co, Ltd, Shanxi-based Sanjia New Energy Technology Group Co, Ltd, Shanxi-based Luxin Energy Group Co, Ltd, Cao Yulian, Yan Xiangmei, Yan Chunmei, Yan Dongmei, Yan Huihui, Bu Jingwen, Yan Huiguang, Guo Qiumei, Guo Liwei, Wang Mei and Guo Chunyan
- Assessors take court system into new era
Date:14.30 pm, June 19, 2018
Place:Fourth Court of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Contract dispute between Yingkou Coastal Development Construction Co, Ltd, Sinopoly Energy Co, Ltd, Liaoning-based Juneng Petrifaction Co, Ltd, Liaoning-based Juneng Commercial Co, Ltd