China's top court released the country's first white paper on drug control at a media conference on June 20.
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
- Supreme Court releases cases of refusal to obey court orders
A Chinese court has ruled Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Chinese subsidiaries must pay 80 million yuan ($11.6 million) to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringement
- China court overturns iPhone sale ban
- ZTE reaches settlement with US authorities over export violation charges
The president of the Supreme People’s Court emphasized the need to refine court procedures and build support mechanisms in dealing with family law matters on July 19.
- Head of China’s judiciary body meets with Uzbekistan deputy pm
- Serial killer pleads guilty to 11 gruesome murders over 14 years
Date:9 am, July 20, 2017
Place:Fourth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Sales contract dispute between Quanzhou-based China Minmetals Co, Ltd and Herrick Ritter Co, Ltd