The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
The water droplet-shaped bottle of J'adore may become a protected trademark in China following a decision from the nation's top court that overturned previous rulings.
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
- Huawei wins in Samsung patent dispute
The chief justice and judges for an internet court planned for Beijing were appointed at a session of the 15th Beijing Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee Thursday.
- Chinese court unveils typical cases from the internet sector
- SPC unveils opinions to guarantee development of Hainan reform and opening-up
Date:9 am, August 2, 2018
Place:Fourth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Loan contract dispute between Wei Xiao, Shengyuan Group Co, Ltd, Jiangxi Branch of Shengyuan Group Co, Ltd and Xu Gusheng