SPC held a press conference on Sept 3 on a guideline and typical cases on self-defense.
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) has issued a set of new guidelines to deal with foreign-related commercial and maritime cases stemming from or affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
- Peppa Pig owner wins copyright infringement case
China's top court has called for strict regulation in court rulings on the commutation of punishment, parole and the temporary serving of sentences outside prisons by offenders.
- Chinese courts amend convictions in 11,000 criminal cases
- China appoints 220,000 people's assessors in two years
Date:2:30 pm, October 27, 2020
Place:Fifth Chamber of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Dispute over an objection to enforcement of a court ruling between Yunnan-based Dianzi Biological Industry Co., Ltd, Sun Mei, Lincang-based Linxiang Hu Rural Commercial Bank Co., Ltd and Lincang-based Lingfeng Industry (Group) Co., Ltd