The Supreme People’s Court released three new groups of 27 guiding cases on Jan 14.
- Top court boosts efforts to assist victims of injustice
- SPC releases report on cybercrimes big data
A court in east China's Jiangxi Province on Dec 31 ruled in favor of Peppa Pig's British creator and ordered the copyright infringer to compensate for the losses of the plaintiff.
- High efficiency a significant advantage of China's int'l commercial courts: SPC
- Foreign faith in Chinese courts is on the rise
Chinese courts have been mobilized to promote and improve online litigation services as the country is battling the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- China requires proper handling of epidemic-related criminal cases
- Chinese courts urged to postpone some enforcement measures for epidemic control
Date:9 am, Jan 17, 2019
Place:Seventh Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Construction contract dispute between Laoting-based Urban Construction Investment Ltd, Langfang Economic & Technological Development Zone-based Wenxiang Real Estate Development Ltd, Jiangsu-based Hongjian Group Ltd, Laoting-based Tengji Real Estate Development Ltd, Beijing-based Rishengda Construction Enterprise Group Ltd, Tangshan-based Jinlei Construction Engineering Ltd and Laoting Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau