Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms, according to a news conference on July 31.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
A Chinese court has ruled Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Chinese subsidiaries must pay 80 million yuan ($11.6 million) to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringement
- China court overturns iPhone sale ban
- ZTE reaches settlement with US authorities over export violation charges
The right to use a piece of land seized by a court in Yancheng city, East China's Jiangsu province was sold online for more than 2.6 billion yuan ($390 million), an online auction record for seized property in China.
- Supreme court expresses sympathy after Sichuan earthquake
- Lawyers work to resolve cross-border disputes
Date:9 am, August 9, 2017
Place:Second Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between Henan Dacheng Construction Engineering Co, Ltd, Chu Chao, Zhang Hui, Jiao Fengqiu and Haozhou Youth Travel Agency