China’s top court released new regulations detailing procedures for online judicial sales at a press conference in Beijing on August 3.
- SPC, SPP unveils rules of compensation in criminal cases
- Graft targeted in safety accidents
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday it has sued Huawei Technologies Co Ltd for patent infringements in Beijing.
- Huawei sues Samsung for millions
- Greek firm told to pay for Chinese salvage work
Zhou Qiang, head of China’s Supreme People's Court(SPC) with Samuel Alito, the chief justice of the supreme court of the United States in Beijing on September 14.
- SPC head reaffirms resolution to strengthen judgment enforcement
- Mental compensation stipulated in miscarriages of justice
Date:9 am, September 19, 2016
Place:Seventh Court of Supreme People's Court
Case:Dispute over other contracts between Shandong Baode Flat Bar Co Ltd, Nanjing branch of China CITIC Bank and Nanjing Weiya Steel Material Co Ltd