The Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a news briefing on May 15, and they released the typical cases of land requisition and housing demolition.
- SPC holds news briefing to promote IPR judicial protection
- SPC gives interview on judicial system comprehensive reform
The water droplet-shaped bottle of J'adore may become a protected trademark in China following a decision from the nation's top court that overturned previous rulings.
- Courts will continue to 'respect, abide by IP rules'
- Huawei wins in Samsung patent dispute
Hu Yunteng, president of the Second Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court (SPC), met with a Croatian judge training class delegation on March 23.
- Senior official emphasizes gang crime crackdown
- CPPCC research group investigates judgment-enforcement difficulties
Date:14.30 pm, May 24, 2018
Place:Third Court of the Fifth Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between Xiang Hong, Sinohydro Bureau 9 Co, Ltd, China Huadian Group Guizhou Wujiang Hydroelectric Development Co, Ltd Goupitan Power Station