Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
The recent patent lawsuits between Qualcomm and Apple in China will probably end in mediation after a prolonged wrangle over the interests of the two IT giants, industry experts said.
- Huawei wins a victory in Samsung patent dispute
- Patent lawsuit turns up heat on Apple
More than 170,000 people who failed to honor court orders have been banned from taking senior positions in companies since 2013, according to an official from China's supreme court.
- Law curtails unfair app competition
- China expands smart court system
Date:9 am, November 15, 2017
Place:Fourth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between the Fourth Engineering Co, Ltd of CTCE Group, the Seventh Engineering Co, Ltd of CTCE Group and China 15th Metallurgical Construction Group Co, Ltd