Wives and husbands who file for divorce in China can now escape paying off debts incurred solely by their partner.
- Courts see higher efficiency in H1 thanks to judicial reforms
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd has won another patent victory in China over its South Korean competitor Samsung Electronics Co Ltd,.
- Judgment pronounced in Huawei and Samsung case
- Foreign enterprises breaking laws will be duly punished
More than 50 teachers have called on Chinese educational authorities to make a guideline against sexual harassment on campuses as soon as possible.
- Draft law requires parental access to kindergarten monitoring videos
- China to deepen legal aid research
Date:15 pm, Jan 19, 2018
Place:Forth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Order contract dispute between China First Heavy Industries Co, Ltd and Ganzhou-based Aluminium Industry Co, Ltd