On Nov 19, the Supreme People's Court (SPC) held a press conference to release a special report on a big data analysis of cybercrime as well as ten typical criminal cases involving swindles committed through telecom networks.
- Judicial interpretations on several information networks-related crimes issued
- SPC, SPP issue interpretation on handling of criminal cases of exam cheating
Handling of international disputes is earning praise, as the number of BRI cases increases.
- International commercial court has first hearing
- China improves judicial services for foreign businesses
China's top court on Dec 10 released a judicial interpretation on the trial of cases about administrative agreements.
- Forum on rule of law in internet opens in Wuzhen
- Online courts ease access to legal services
Date:9 am, Dec 6, 2019
Place:Second Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over the invalidation of a trademark between Xiamen-based Meiyou Information Technology Ltd, Beijing-based Kangzhi Lesi Network Technology Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration