SPC held a press conference on Sept 3 on a guideline and typical cases on self-defense.
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
Chinese courts have been ordered to improve the conservation of the Yangtze River Basin ecosystem and ensure the region's high-quality development by giving polluters tougher punishments and promoting environmental restoration.
- Top court calls for stronger nursing home management, safety
- Top court encourages greater participation in mediation for conflict resolution
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration