A guideline on judicial reform for the next five years was issued by the Supreme People's Court (SPC) at a press conference on Feb 27.
- Blue book on courts' informatization in China issued
- SPC releases report on judicial protection of environment
Chinese courts concluded 15,000 foreign-related civil and commercial cases of first instance in 2018, a work report of the Supreme People's Court said Mar 12.
- China's top court vows better legal service for BRI-related cases
- Chinese court grants Qualcomm an injunction against Apple
The Supreme People's Court (SPC) recently published a white paper to review the trials of maritime cases from 2015 to 2017 and clarifies the latest maritime adjudication rules.
- To strengthen research on IP courts system construction, SPC vice-president stresses
- SPC delegation visits the supreme courts of Brazil and Panama
Date:9 am, Apr 18, 2019
Place:Fourth Court of the Third Circuit Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Contract dispute between Jiangsu branch of China Orient Asset Management Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Dacheng Real Property Ltd, Zhangjiagang Dacheng Textile Machinery Co., Ltd., Chen Bin, Chen Zhida, Xu Huifen, Wu Dong and Wu Jianhong